BLAZE Is Now Available — The Story of Logan Blaze Is Complete
Every story eventually reaches its final page.
For Logan Blaze, that page has been a long time coming.
I'm very happy to announce that BLAZE, Book Three of the Infernal Evolution trilogy, is now available on Amazon as a Kindle ebook.
The paperback edition will follow soon.
But this release means considerably more to me than simply publishing another book.
BLAZE is the grand finale of the Infernal Evolution trilogy and the conclusion of the larger story I began with the Infernal Influencer trilogy.
Logan Blaze's story is now complete.
It Started With a Social Media Influencer
When I first imagined Logan Blaze, the idea at the heart of his story was wonderfully absurd.
What if a social media influencer became involved with Hell?
But I didn't want to write the traditional fire-and-brimstone version of Hell.
I wanted to know what Hell might look like if it had evolved alongside us.
If humanity embraced corporations, contracts, technology, algorithms, artificial intelligence and social media, why wouldn't Hell?
And so I built a Hell with departments.
Executives.
Lawyers.
Contracts.
Corporate policies.
Technology.
Marketing strategies.
And demons who take all of it very, very seriously.
Then I dropped Logan Blaze into the middle of it.
That became Infernal Influencer.
Three Books Became Six
Logan's journey continued through Devil in the Machine and The Indulgence, completing the original Infernal Influencer trilogy.
At that point, I could have left the story there.
But I wasn't finished exploring the world.
More importantly, the world itself wasn't finished evolving.
That led me to the Infernal Evolution trilogy.
VASSAGO began the next stage.
AZAGOTHAR pushed the evolution further.
And now BLAZE brings everything to its conclusion.
The complete journey is:
The Infernal Influencer Trilogy
- Infernal Influencer
- Devil in the Machine
- The Indulgence
The Infernal Evolution Trilogy
- VASSAGO
- AZAGOTHAR
- BLAZE
Two trilogies. Six books. One complete story.
Why BLAZE Had to Be the Finale
I won't tell you what happens in BLAZE.
If you've made it this far, you've earned the right to discover that for yourself.
What I can tell you is that I wrote BLAZE knowing it was the ending.
Not simply the third Infernal Evolution novel.
The ending.
The final destination of a journey that began with a social media influencer becoming entangled with forces he couldn't possibly have understood at the time.
Across these six books, I've been able to explore ideas that fascinate me: influence, temptation, technology, artificial intelligence, consciousness, power, free will, Heaven, Hell and, ultimately, what it means to remain human when the systems around us keep evolving.
The world changed.
Hell changed.
The characters changed.
And Logan Blaze certainly changed.
Now his journey has reached its destination.
Saying Goodbye to Logan Blaze
This is the strange part about completing a series.
As an author, I know these characters aren't real.
But after spending six books writing their arguments, mistakes, victories, disasters and occasionally questionable decisions, saying goodbye to them doesn't feel quite as simple as typing THE END.
I'm going to miss Logan.
I'm going to miss the demons.
I'm going to miss the contracts, the bureaucracy and the wonderfully ridiculous seriousness with which Hell conducts its business.
I'm even going to miss wondering what fresh administrative nightmare an infernal corporation could possibly invent next.
But stories need endings.
And Logan has reached his.
Thank You for Coming With Me
If you started reading with Infernal Influencer and you're still here as BLAZE arrives, I want to say something directly to you.
Thank you.
Seriously.
Six books is a lot of time to spend inside a world I created.
You've followed Logan from the beginning, through the original trilogy and into Infernal Evolution, watching this strange universe become larger, darker and considerably more complicated than it was when we started.
I appreciate every page you've experienced with me.
And if you're a newer reader who discovered the books somewhere along the way, thank you too. The entire journey is now there for you to experience from beginning to end.
BLAZE Is Available Now on Amazon
BLAZE — Infernal Evolution, Book Three is now available as a Kindle ebook on Amazon.
The paperback edition will follow soon.
If you've already finished VASSAGO and AZAGOTHAR, your finale is waiting.
And when you finish BLAZE, I'd sincerely appreciate it if you left a review.
Reviews help other readers discover my books, of course, but I also genuinely enjoy reading what you thought. After spending this long creating these characters and this world, finding out how another person experienced them over their morning coffee is one of the pleasures of being an author.
So here we are.
Six books later.
The Infernal Influencer trilogy is complete.
The Infernal Evolution trilogy is complete.
The story of Logan Blaze is complete.
Thank you for taking this journey with me.

Comments
Post a Comment