A New A. Craine Series Begins: Voice of the Necromancer Is Now Available

A new world begins today.

I'm very happy to announce that Voice of the Necromancer, Book One of my new Necropomp series, is now available on Amazon in Kindle ebook format.

The paperback edition will follow.

Voice of the Necromancer on Amazon

Welcome to the World of Necropomp

After spending so much time writing demons, technology, Hell, digital consciousness, and the increasingly questionable consequences of combining all of those things, I wanted to build something different.

Something darker.

Something older.

And something filled with the dead.

The result is Necropomp, a new dark necromancy progressive fantasy series.

At the centre of the story is Wen, a sixteen-year-old stable boy whose life becomes considerably more complicated when an encounter with a necromancer leaves him with something he definitely didn't ask for.

A voice in his head.

Unfortunately, that voice belongs to the necromancer.

And he has opinions.

Lots of them.

What Exactly Is a Necropomp?

Yes, it's a strange name.

That's intentional.

Necromancy + Psychopomp = Necropomp.

That combination lies at the heart of the series and the world I'm building around Wen.

Voice of the Necromancer is only the beginning. The series will explore necromancy, death, souls, ancient traditions, forbidden magic, an expanding empire, and what happens when the enemies you defeat don't necessarily have the courtesy to leave afterward.

Especially when they can still talk to you.

Book Two Is Already Written

One of the things I'm particularly excited about is that you won't have to wait for me to figure out where this story goes next.

I already know.

Book Two, Voice of the Demonologist, is written.

The manuscript is currently undergoing its first review with the Palmista Press proof readers.

Once their feedback comes back, I'll work through the manuscript again before it progresses through Palmista's remaining editorial and publishing process.

And then Wen's journey continues.

A New World to Build Together

Starting a new series is always exciting because, for the first time, everything is unexplored.

New characters.

New rules.

New mythology.

New enemies.

And a great deal about this world that Wen himself doesn't yet understand.

I'm looking forward to revealing it book by book.

More importantly, I'm looking forward to hearing what readers think as the Necropomp series grows. Your reviews and feedback genuinely matter to me. They tell me which characters you're connecting with, which parts of the world intrigue you, and what makes you want to keep turning pages.

So if you read Voice of the Necromancer, please consider leaving a review.

I read them.

And yes, they help.

Voice of the Necromancer Is Available Now

Voice of the Necromancer — Necropomp, Book One is available now as a Kindle ebook on Amazon.

The paperback edition is coming next, and Voice of the Demonologist is already moving through the Palmista Press review process.

A stable boy.

A dead necromancer.

One body.

Two voices.

Welcome to Necropomp.

Read Voice of the Necromancer on Amazon

Comments

Popular Posts